Join the Lynchburg Regional Chamber and Successful Innovations, Inc. as we recognize professionals from all across the region and celebrate the 7th Annual Women of Worth event, honor the nominees of the prestigious ATHENA Award and announce the recipient of the 2013 Award. Hear from successful women who will share their stories and inspire you to lead your life with purpose, passion and persistence.
Cost includes lunch and is $32 Chamber members; $42 general admission. Corporate tables of eight are available at $300. Reservations are required and must be received by no later than Friday, March 1, 2013 by calling (434) 845-5966, emailing email@example.com or online at www.lynchburgchamber.org.
Congratulations to this year's ATHENA Award Nominees:
- Laura Fleshman, Franchise Owner, 7-11 Store (Bedford Avenue)
- Tina Friar, Owner/Agent, Keller Williams Real Estate
- Angela Graham, RN, MSN, COS-C, Manager of Clinical Practice, Gentiva Home Health
- Leslie Hoglund, Community Educator, VA Dept. of Health/Central VA Health District
- LaShawn Lewis, President/CEO, LAE-LAH Consulting, Inc.
- Debbie O'Brien, Celebrate Recovery Director, Blue Ridge Community Church
- Monika Price, Volunteer, Tree of Life Ministries - Mid-Town
- Ann Riley, Lieutenant, Lynchburg Police Department
- Cindy Rinker, Marketing Supervisor, Shentel
- Jeane Smiley-Mason, Vice President, Gleaning for the World
- Nancy Wilcox, Director/Career Center, National College